File-sharing is the basis of any document management platform, and mobile file-sharing is an essential component. The days of employees accessing information form a single computer are long gone. Laptops, tablets, and smart phones are used interchangeably on a daily basis; users must be able to securely sync their files across all devices for document management to be truly efficient.
The benefit of using our SyncedTool file sync solution is secure, remote file access no matter where you are in the world. In today’s environment people not only want to make sure their data is safe, but they want access to it at a moment’s notice. Keep all of your data with you, whether it is presentations, spreadsheets, pictures, or other important files. You will have the freedom to work from any device, smart phones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and the web. Anytime one of your files is updated, it will sync across all of your platforms. Also, if you are collaborating with team members, everyone’s files will be up to date at all times.
Even if you make changes that weren’t intended you can also use revisions to pull up older versions of your important data.
Why should I pay for file-sharing when I can use Google or Dropbox?
These solutions were built for the consumer first, and therefore lack the features that businesses need to successfully deploy a cloud file sync solution: remote wipes, data audits, Active Directory integration, access management, etc. Additionally, there is no ability for your trusted IT admin to manage a Dropbox or Google solution.
- 448 Blowfish encryption, on device and in-transit
- Encryption key management
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Revised file backup, deleted file retention
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices
- Managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Continuous, real-time backup (multiple folders)
- File Server Enablement (cloud enable your file server for remote access outside the office)